THE WORLD’S FIRST MONTH-BY-MONTH PRACTICAL PERMACULTURE CALENDAR AND IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE
WHAT’S INCLUDED FOR $US67:
#1 Permaculture Implementation Calendar
- Lifetime access to seven permaculture calendars for all the temperate zone climates of both hemispheres, covering temperate (oceanic and continental), mediterranean, boreal and subtropical climates.
- Online, offline and PDF versions of the calendars
- Ability to personalize the calendar and add your own, context-specific, tasks
#2 Late Winter Implementation Bundle
- Five highly practical step-by-step guides on how to implement the five “mission-critical” late-winter farm tasks:
- Bare root planting
- Taking hardwood cuttings
- Planning the garden (worksheet and list of suppliers included)
- Spring garden prep
- Each guide outlines: (a) the essentials you need to know, (b) recommended tools and resources you’ll need for the job, and (c) a step-by-step walkthrough for the task, so you can be better organized and master new skills faster.
#3 Community and support
- Priority email access for all your permaculture implementation related questions
- Access to the private online community
WHAT IF YOU BUY AND DON’T LIKE THE CALENDAR AND THE GUIDES?
Then you can ask for a refund. You have a month to try everything and, if you’re not satisfied, I’ll give you a 100% refund. The only thing I will ask you is to let me know how I can make it better.
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT PERMACULTURE IMPLEMENTATION CALENDAR
It’s a great idea, well executed. William genuinely cares about what he teaches because he practices what he preaches. If you are permaculture farming on any scale or at least thinking about it, it is worth your while to look over this tool to get an overview of the hands-on work required to becoming a successful one. – Nathan