START YOUR FOOD FOREST THIS SPRING WITHOUT BECOMING OVERWHELMED
WHAT’S INCLUDED FOR $US67:
#1 Food Forest Establishment Protocol
- Special protocol developed specifically for the spring planting window (for Northern Hemisphere: all Temperate Zone Climates). It outlines what needs to be done, in what order and when
- Five step-by-step guides on how to set up your food forest and prepare the ground for fall planting (without using expensive and complicated tools)
- The guides will show you how to:
- Plan, install and maintain your swales so that you can supply all the water that your food forest will ever need
- Survey your site with both low- and high-tech tools so that you can accurately mark the swale outline on the site
- Test your soil with just basic accessories so that you know how to design your swales (and earthworks in general)
- Make and apply compost tea so that you can supercharge your soil with biology and build long-lasting fertility
- Design and sow summer cover crops mixes that will help you improve your soil and accelerate the soil-building process
#2 Permaculture Implementation Calendar
- Month-by-month calendars of food forest and other permaculture farm tasks telling you precisely what to do and when to do it. It also gives you a bird’s eye view of everything else you’ll be doing in the rest of the year after you start your food forest, so you can plan ahead (seven calendars in total for both hemispheres and all the temperate climate zones: Temperate (NH+SH), Mediterranean (NH+SH), Boreal (NH+SH) and Subtropical).
#3 Food Forest Planning Dashboard
- This sheet integrates with the calendar and gives you an overview of your whole food forest in the making. It helps you plan out the food forest layout, the plants and logistics you’ll need and store all the important information about your food forest project as it develops.
#4 Community and support
- Priority email access for all your permaculture implementation related questions
- Access to the private online community
HERE IS HOW THIS PRODUCT WILL SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE:
Every time you need to transform a new patch of ground or an area to a food forest, just do this:
- Open the protocol and it will show you what to do exactly + in what order + the ideal timing to aim for.
- For each phase of the project, you’ll get practical written instructions with lists of tools and accessories you’ll need, working spreadsheets and instructions for each step.
- And just by looking at the calendar you’ll know exactly when to do these and all other food forest establishment and maintenance tasks…
This is how you can simplify your life and remove the overwhelm factor when it comes to starting a food forest. You’ll get that clarity plus I’ve done all the work and tested things out so that you can have that peace of mind that you’re doing the right thing.
WHAT IF YOU BUY AND DON’T LIKE THE CALENDAR AND THE PROTOCOL?
Then you can ask for a refund. You have a month to try everything and, if you’re not satisfied, I’ll give you a 100% refund. The only thing I will ask you is to let me know how I can make it better.
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT PERMACULTURE IMPLEMENTATION CALENDAR
It’s a great idea, well executed. William genuinely cares about what he teaches because he practices what he preaches. If you are permaculture farming on any scale or at least thinking about it, it is worth your while to look over this tool to get an overview of the hands-on work required to becoming a successful one. – Nathan
This is probably the best organized and most instructionally sound training in the domain that I’ve seen. I can also say the guides formatted well with robust quality for a beginner gardener. – David M