LESSON 7: SETTING UP THE INFRASTRUCTURE
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to design your farm infrastructure. Specifically, we’ll be discussing main access roads, the house, and main fencing systems. We’ll have a look at where to put your main farm roads, the best locations for your house and how to make main subdivisions of your property with fencing.
- Download the Setting up the Infrastructure Workbook
- Design the infrastructure elements (example)
- design your main access roads
- locate the best position for your house
- design your main fences.
3. Proceed to the next lesson: Designing Living Systems