CHOOSING A REGION
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to zoom out and look at the various factors on the regional scale and based on that determine the best-suited region.
These regional factors are the ones you have the least influence over, so you absolutely have to perform thorough research about the region you want to settle into before you find out it can’t support your lifestyle.
- Download the instructions.
- Download the Property Search sheet (locality). Write down your insights about the region into the sheet.
- Narrow down the best-suited region based on these three considerations and your site selection criteria.
- Proceed to the next lesson: Lesson 4: Choosing a Locality.
Module 2. Additional Resources:
- Regrarians eHandbook – 1.Climate
- Regrarians eHandbook – 2.Geography
- Ecoregions: The Ecosystem Geography of the Oceans and Continents
Climate & Biome:
Copyright © 2023 Permaculture Apprentice. All Rights Reserved | Privacy | Terms of Service |Member Agreement