PRE-PURCHASE PROPERTY ASSESSMENT
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to use the pre-purchase property assessment protocol and start assessing various potential properties.
Conducting the assessment and doing it correctly is paramount for clearly identifying if the property will meet your needs. Only through doing so can you ensure that you understand its potential and that you don’t unintentionally skip over any type #1 errors.
- Download the instructions.
- Access the online tool to do your assessments.
- Download the Property Search sheet (Property Profile). Create a profile for each of the properties you look at.
- Proceed to the next lesson: Lesson 7: Site-Selection.
Module 3. Additional Resources:
- How to Read the Landscape
- Forest Ecology
- Watersheds: A Practical Handbook for Healthy Water
- Regrairans eHandbook – 3. Water
- Regrairans eHandbook – 4. Access
Soil & Vegetation: