CHOOSING A LOCALITY
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to narrow down the areas or localities within your preferred region and look into where exactly to start your property search in greater depth.
Whatever you’ll be doing on your farm, you’ll need access to a population center, whether it’s a small town or a moderately-sized metropolis, so our objective for this lesson is to determine two things:
- What towns or cities – i.e. population centers – you want to gravitate towards or center your life around.
- An area of interest around that center point (the strategy circle) where you’ll start searching for potential properties.
Module 2. Additional Resources:
- Regrarians eHandbook – 1.Climate
- Regrarians eHandbook – 2.Geography
- Ecoregions: The Ecosystem Geography of the Oceans and Continents
Climate & Biome: